To our friends, family, and followers,
The Southern Shakespeare Company’s (SSC) first priority is the health and safety of staff, volunteers, and guests that attend our events. SSC has worked to stay updated on local and state regulatory agency policies related to large (outdoor) group gatherings and events and has formulated a health and safety plan for all 20/21 (outdoor) events and productions in the interest of minimizing community spread of COVID-19.
While the Southern Shakespeare Festival is still a FREE event, for the 2021 production of Twelfth Night, ticket/seat reservations will be required.
Other specific Precautions for the 2021 Southern Shakespeare Festival include but are not limited to:
• the use of messaging and signage encouraging adherence to safety precautions
• requiring masks of all staff and volunteers as well as ensuring they are available to guests
• Capacity is limited to 500 attendees in the permanent seats and 292 attendees in the grassy hill area
• color coded entry points and seating times will be assigned to each ticket purchased
• while beverages stands will still be serving drinks, no food vendors or food trucks will be present at this year’s festival
Contact us for FULL Precautions