(Q) What are the dates and hours of Southern Shakespeare’s Free Shakespeare in the Park at Cascades this year?
– Thursday through Sunday, May 7-10th
– Performances will begin 7:30pm each night
(Q) What is the cost for admission?
– This Festival is FREE of charge and you are welcome to come and go as you like throughout the Festival hours!
(Q) Are there reserved seats?
– YES, for our members and sponsors!
– If you would like to learn about becoming a member and receive reserved seating benefits for as low as $20-$35, click here to learn more.
(Q) Where is the Festival located?
– Cascades Park Cascades Park, 1001 S Gadsden St, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Directions from Interstate 10
(Q) Will the Bardlings be performing at the Festival?
– YES!! The Bardlings will be performing The Taming of the Shrew at 5:00PM on Saturday and Sunday evenings (May 9 & 10) on the Capital City Amphitheater Stage at Cascades Park.
(Q) Is there parking nearby?
– Members and VIPS have designated parking areas.
– There is also parking in the nearby Parking Garage C on Bloxham Street
(Q) Is there a cost for parking?
– No. Parking is FREE.
(Q) Can we bring food and drink into the Festival?
– Food and NON-ALCOHOLIC drinks are permitted, yes.
(Q) Is the Festival accessible to those with disabilities?
– While guests in wheelchairs and motorized wheelchairs may find some of the grassy areas more challenging to travel, there are sidewalks leading to the amphitheater and reserved parking for guests with disabilities.
If a person with a disability requires an accommodation to participate or if special seating arrangements are needed, requests should be made to the event coordinator seventy-two (72) hours prior to the event.
If you require assistance, please contact email@example.com so we can help!
(Q) Can we wear costumes?
– YES! DO!
(Q) Are there performances for the deaf and hard of hearing?
– We have an ASL-interpreted performance, led by Stevie Fenton, ASL/English, scheduled for Saturday, May 9th, thanks to the wonderful support from Audiology Associates.
If you plan to attend this performance for the ASL-interpretation, please call firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange for your seating.
(Q) We are visiting from out of town. Where can we stay?
– Residence Inn on Gaines Street
– Hampton Inn on Gaines Street
– Marriott Courtyard
– Days Inn & Suits by Wyndham
– DoubleTree by Hilton
For other ideas on what to do and where to stay while in Tallahassee, visit our friends at Visit Tallahassee!