Plan Your Visit
While you’re in town, explore all that Tallahassee has to offer.
Things to do in Tallahassee
- Visit the senate: consider how power, people, and politics work together in our state as you visit the Tallahassee Capitol Museum.
- All roads lead to…! The Tallahassee Automobile Museum’s impressive collection of automobiles and other antiques are a tour of the past.
- Get in on the action: ascend to the treetops above the Tallahassee Museum to master its extensive zipline course.
- Cross the Rubicon: or if that sounds exhausting, just go with the flow at nearby Wakulla Springs.
- Indulge in a feast: the tastes at our dinner theatre experience are only the beginning! The Tallahassee food scene is alive with delicious options at…
- The Edison
- The Governor’s Club
- Il Lusso
- Sage: a Restaurant
- … and more recommendations from Tallahassee Foodies!
- All the world’s a stage: check out gorgeous Cascades Park, home of Southern Shakespeare Company’s signature spring event, our FREE Shakespeare in the Park Festival. For a walk or a ride on a rented scooter, the gentle slopes of this green space can’t be beat.
- Plan your Salad Days: the Tallahassee Farmers’ Market offers greens, grub, and goods each Saturday from 8 am to noon.
- The fault in our stars: the Challenger Learning Center’s planetarium show is not to be missed!
- Lend me your ears! Tallahassee showcases live jazz and blues regularly, so there’s plenty of music to choose as you continue your Tallahassee weekend:
- En vino, veritas: Tallahassee’s selections and original takes on beer, wine, and spirits are well-worth experiencing:
- Bar 1903
- Charlie Park Rooftop
- … and more recommendations from the Tallahassee Beer Society!
Learn more about the many opportunities to explore the arts in Tallahasssee!